Global Education (NI) Limited (GEL) have been commissioned by Fermanagh & Omagh Council to deliver the ‘Profit Through Procurement Programme’ aimed at building the tendering capacity of local businesses to win new work.
The programme will offer up to 2 days one-to-one consultancy support to assist businesses in key areas such as:
• Identifying opportunities for new work in public and private sectors
• Sourcing new work opportunities
• Preparing and submitting high quality bids
• Identifying new markets
• Increasing business turnover
Criteria to Apply
To be eligible to apply businesses must be:
• Located in the Fermanagh/Omagh District Council Areas
• Actively Trading
• Not receiving similar support from elsewhere
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is 30th November 2017.
To receive an application form or for further information on what the Profit Through Procurement Programme can do for your business please contact Janis Simpson-Mahoney or Melissa Rutherford, on 028 7134 7631/028 8772 4389 or email email@example.com. Places are limited and will be awarded subject to criteria.
This programme is funded by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council and Free to businesses based within the Council Areas.