Yes You Can: Imagine It Bootcamp
Our exclusive full day bootcamps are for 20 women who are in need of some guidance when it comes to pursuing their business idea – can you Imagine It? The bootcamp will inspire change, confidence and communication for you as an entrepreneur. Lets focus on your ideas or vision and provide practical advice on how to drive it all forward.
Each bootcamp will be hosted by experienced facilitators, along with guest speakers from our local entrepreneurial community to share their business tips and secrets to success – not forgetting vital networking opportunities to connect with like-minded women.
- The Imagine it Bootcamp is ideal for anyone who has a business idea or early stage trading who would like support from an expert and to meet with 19 other like minded women to develop their idea, plan their vision, seek guidance and connect with other women on a similar journey.
- We will have lunch around 12.30pm and will finish our day at 4pm.
- Each of the Bootcamps will be facilitated by Roisin McDermott, Head of Entrepreneurship, of Women in Business, who is an experienced Business Trainer and mentor.
- There will be lots of great discussion, as well giving you quiet time to think and make some notes.
Our key themes are:
- Knowing your personal values and business values
- Developing your vision and plan
- Key challenges for start ups?
- What is holding you back?
- Exploring those challenges?
- Discussing business start up issues including marketing and communications
- Learning from the facilitators, each other and the speakers
- Learning and listening to yourself!
- Support to help you going forward
We have limited places on the bootcamp, so make sure to book early to avoid disappointment! This programme is open to both members and non-members of the Women in Business network and there is no charge to attend, you can apply to be accepted onto the programme by clicking on the link HERE and completing the application form.