Come to Titanic Belfast on 11 May to learn about Audience of the Future funding
A programme of briefing events is taking place around the UK this May to promote the new Audience of the Future funding programme.
The programme is a part of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF). It will provide up to £33 million to support immersive technologies, such as virtual, augmented and mixed reality, with opportunities for businesses and researchers to work together.
The first wave of activity supported under the fund will launch on 21 May 2018. It comprises:
- a £16 million Demonstrator programme that will fund industry-led consortia in the creative industries to create new immersive experiences and test them with large-scale audiences
- a £1 million early-stage Design Foundations competition focused on understanding the future user, delivering vital insight into audience perceptions and behaviours
Find out more about the Audience of the Future funding.
Briefing events will take place in Belfast on Friday 11 May 2018 to cover both funding opportunities. They will give you a chance to:
- meet the teams behind the competitions
- learn more about the scope of funding on offer
- ask questions
- meet potential partners and collaborators
Register now for the ISCF Audience of the Future:
Both events will take place at Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen’s Road, BT3 9EP.
The briefings are free to attend with online registration on a first-come-first-served basis.