Funding options for successful growth
13 May 08:30 to 10:30
Omagh Enterprise Offices
Whether starting up or scaling up, all businesses with ambitions to grow need access to funding. Evidence suggests businesses using external finance are more likely to achieve their growth plans, so why then do so many businesses say they would rather forgo growth than take on external finance?
This event, hosted by Invest NI, British Business Bank and InterTradeIreland, seeks to address this reluctance and encourage businesses and their advisors to consider the alternative finance options outside of traditional bank funding. Improving your knowledge and understanding of these options is an essential first step.
- Whether a small business or a trusted advisor we invite you to come along to:
- hear first-hand from businesses who have benefited from using alternative sources of finance and what it has enabled them to achieve;
- improve your awareness of the range of debt and equity options available in the marketplace;
- build your knowledge to help identify whether debt, equity or a combination of both is best suited to the needs of the business; and
- know what funding support and information initiatives are available to guide and support businesses through the growth journey.
The event will commence at 09.00, with registration and breakfast from 08.30.
08:30 – Breakfast / Registration
09:00 – Welcome / Introduction
09:10 – Case studies
09:50 – Invest NI Access to Finance Programme
10:00 – Q & A / Panel Discussion
10:20 – Information and support initiatives offered by InterTradeIreland and British Business Bank
10:30 – Close