During Covid-19, the Council’s Digital Support Programme will continue to provide mentoring support to businesses within the District.
Recruitment for the next wave is currently open for applications and closes at 5.00pm on Friday 17 April.
The programme can provide the following immediate areas of support:
- Improving your website and user journey;
- Creating valuable content for the year;
- Updating marketing collateral;
- Developing a Google Ad / Facebook Ad strategy;
- Building your profile and audience on social media (Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok);
- Devising a marketing strategy for post COVID-19.
The programme is delivered by Digital 24, and provides you with 3 days, 1:1 (remote) digital marketing mentoring FREE. The programme can help you develop a digital marketing strategy; train and upskill you on all areas of digital; and show you the tricks of the trade in online marketing.
The programme is open to all business sectors – for further details including eligibility criteria and access to application form click on the following link: