Equality Commission’s programme of employer events running from September to December 2018 have been released
The Equality Commission’s Advisory Services Team is running a number of training sessions throughout Northern Ireland for employers and service providers. The events cover some of the most common enquiries received by the Equality Commission each year and will help keep employers on the right side of the law.
Employer equality events
The current training programme covers a number of half-day events from September to December 2018 taking place in Belfast, Derry~Londonderry and Craigavon. Employer training topics include:
- Introduction to understanding equality
- Managing workplace harassment
- Equality, diversity and unconscious bias
- Gender equality in the workplace
- Promoting disability equality in the workplace
- How to complete an Article 55 review
- Recruiting fairly
- Disability awareness training
- Mental health charter seminar
Find out how to register for any of the events and further details of the Equality Commission’s employer training programme.