The Exploring Enterprise Programme is a Free special support initiative aimed at helping unemployed or economically inactive individuals improve their employment prospects as well as exploring potential self-employment opportunities.
The course provides one-to-one tailored business mentoring support, with the opportunity to work towards achieving an accredited QCF Level 1 Qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise.
Support will be provided in areas such as:
- financial planning
- introduction to HMRC
- job searching/assisting in writing of job applications
- CV design / development
- searching for further education courses or other relevant training
To be eligible for this programme you must be:
- aged 16 or over
- legally able to reside and work in the UK
- unemployed/inactive or working/studying less than 16 hours per week
- not participating in any other government funded programme
For more information about the Exploring Enterprise Programme contact us on 028 6632 7348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org