About this event
This inspiring conference will feature highly practical taster workshops covering vital aspects of sales growth, talks and Q&As with successful local business people and a keynote address on the economic impact of Covid-19 and Brexit. There will also be an opportunity to network with like-minded local owner-managers.
MC / HOST – Pamela Ballantine
An opportunity to meet and greet fellow businesspeople in the council community. This virtual café will be open to all participants before, during breaks and after the event to network together and build connections.
GUEST SPEAKER – Angela McGowan, Confederation of British Industry
Economic Overview in light of Covid-19 and Brexit
- Selling for Success: from Lead Generation to converted sales. Best selling author and Entrepreneur Philip Bain’s inspiring session to fuel your sales efforts.
- Master your Sales performance. Top performance coach and sporting legend Seanie Meyler’s session to help your sales confidence soar.
- Creating sales opportunities through social media & digital marketing. Social Media Guru Patricia Owens de-mystifies digital marketing and the link to sales growth
2 x local entrepreneurs who share their success stories – knockbacks, breakthroughs and all.
- Nigel Bogle – The EPOS Bureau
- Sharon McNulty – Serenity Sparks Joy