Fermanagh and Omagh District Council present its 2022 Sales Conference- ‘Doing Things Differently: Innovating to Unlock Business Growth’
About this event
This inspiring and interactive conference brings together an array of successful businesspeople to share, teach and discuss the key aspects of business growth and how this can be achieved by doing things differently.
The event, hosted by Mark Carruthers, will feature a thought-provoking keynote presentation, practical master classes exploring highly interesting sales-related themes and an in-depth panel discussion with 3 successful local entrepreneurs who share their wins, losses, mistakes, and triumphs.
This conference is an incredible opportunity to network with like-minded local owner-managers, learn from experienced industry leaders and be inspired to do things differently in your business and/or industry in order to unlock growth potential.
MC / HOST – Mark Carruthers
WELCOME / NETWORKING REFRESHMENTS
An opportunity to meet and greet fellow businesspeople in the council community to network with and build relevant business connections.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Niraj Kapur
Niraj has over 25 years experience in sales and was recently announced as one of the Top 30 Sales Influencers in the World to Follow by Salesforce. Having run numerous sales teams and 1:1 coaching to over 350 small businesses, Niraj has also delivered training to corporates including Barclays, Natwest, Sainsbury’s and Google.
Join Niraj for his inspiring keynote on 7 Steps to Successful Selling – everybody works in sales, yet most people struggle with it. Niraj will share insight, stories and lessons to positively change how you view sales and help you generate better results.
Naomh McElhatton – Networking Online to Increase Sales
- Naomh was named as one of Ireland’s Top Five Entrepreneurs to Watch by the Irish Times. With over 20 years experience working in the digital and creative industries, she most recently co-founded Stimul.ai, an AI driven strategic clinical design tool that was built to optimize and reduce Diagnostic Hospital Waiting Lists. In addition to this, Naomh is also the Entrepreneurial Lead at Women in AI Ireland, a guest lecturer at Ulster University, Curator of the She Said Club (an online community for women), mentor, well known guest speaker and STEM Ambassador.
Andrew Toogood – How Cognitive Diversity Can Impact the Way in Which we Sell
- Andrew is an in-demand international keynote speaker, facilitator and consultant with over 20 years leadership experience. His approach is down to earth, engaging with a natural ability to motivate & inspire. Andrew gained significant commercial experience over a decade working in senior roles in Corporate Banking for a large international banking group. Experience of managing teams and clients across different countries and regions as well as development & implementation of business development strategy for global companies and brands gives Andrew a clear insight into the issues facing leaders today. Andrew is the only certified Whole Brain® Practitioner in NI, helping organisations leverage and apply cognitive diversity to improve business results.
Gareth Dunlop – Great Customer Experience as a Foundations Stone of Sales Growth
- Gareth is CEO at Fathom, a dedicated user experience and service design agency. He established the business as an ambitious independent agency in 2011, before selling it to Low&Behold in 2021, where he now sits as Chief Digital Officer on their board. Previously he was the MD of Ionology, a leading digital strategy consultancy, headquartered in Belfast and with major clients in 15 countries. Gareth writes & lectures extensively on Internet related matters, occupying regular columns in Silicon Republic, SyncNI and Business Eye. He is also a former judge of the eir Spider Awards, the DANI Awards and the IIA Net Visionary Awards.
FACILITATED PANEL DISCUSSION:
An open panel discussion with successful local entrepreneurs to give attendees the opportunity to ask the hard questions and get answers from those who have put in the work and come out the other end.
- John-Ross Armstrong, Founder and MD of Greentown Environmental
- Sean McDermott, CEO of LoughTec
Source: Fermanagh Omagh District Council