Embark on your Digital Transformation Journey
The Digital Surge Programme is a NI-wide programme; part funded by all 11 local authorities.
It will support small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) across all of Northern Ireland – that are deemed to have digital transformation potential and related ambitions across any sector.
Demystify and Inspire
The Digital Surge Programme, part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme, will help you embark on your digital transformation journey.
Small businesses across Northern Ireland can avail of support which includes:
- Two half day workshops on the fundamentals of digital transformation and innovation
- A diagnostic report outlining an innovation and digital transformation plan for your organisation produced by an innovation consultant
- Masterclass workshops to showcase the advanced technologies such as Blockchain, the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Virtual Reality / Immersive Tech and Robotics
- Six days of mentoring support from advanced technology experts
- A digital acceleration plan produced for your organisation
- Routing to more intensive supports and funding.
Why take part?
In today’s world, businesses which recognise the role technology can play in enabling their strategy will certainly increase their growth potential.
Our advanced technology experts will provide the support you need to discover how to fundamentally change how you operate and deliver value to your customers.
Find out how to use advanced technologies to:
- Increase efficiencies
- Improve productivity
- Get data driven insights
- Increase partnerships
- Gain a competitive edge
- Accelerate growth
Who is the Digital Surge programme for?
This FULLY FUNDED programme is for eligible organisations from any sector including manufacturing, tradeable services, retail, tourism, hospitality, agriculture, construction and social enterprises.
You just need to open your mind on how advanced technologies can pivot your business model!
To join this programme your organisation must:
- Be an enterprise or social enterprise based in NI
- Have less than 50 employees
- Not be an Invest NI client (or have approval from your Invest NI client representative to participate in the programme)
- Require specialist support to embark on a “digital transformation journey”
- Not be able to access similar support from existing economic development stakeholders
- Be able to confirm that the Digital Surge mentoring will not take the business over the State Aid de minimis ceiling of €200,000 over the current and two previous fiscal years, or if applicable, the £315,000 Minimal Financial Assistance contribution.
Register your interest today
This programme is being lead by Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council and is available to all businesses throughout Northern Ireland.
To register your interest, complete the short application form on Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council’s website at the link below.
If you have any questions, contact Economic Development:
|Method of Contact|
|Telephone:||0300 303 1777|
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Source: Fermanagh and Omagh District Council