An Innovation Voucher provides funding to small and medium sized businesses to work with an expert Knowledge Provider from a University, College or other Public Sector Research Body bringing new knowledge to help businesses innovate, develop and grow.
Typical projects supported include:
- Ideas for new or improved products, processes and services
- Access to information and expertise on new materials
- Tapping into research and scientific expertise
- FAQ’s – find out what a Voucher can and cannot be used for (PDF)
- Application form – Download a sample application form (PDF)
- Find a Knowledge Provider partner for your project
Applications must be submitted through our online application form. If you require an application in an alternative format (including Braille audio disc, large print or in minority languages to meet the needs of those whose first language is not English) then please contact 0800 181 4422 and ask to speak with the Invest NI Equality Team.
Deadline for applications is 15:00 on Friday 27 April 2018
Source: Invest NI