Free Data Protection (GDPR) Workshop
Thursday 21 June 2018 at 6.00pm in Enniskillen Business Centre
The workshop will be delivered by Deirdre O’Connor – Owner of Cyberia NI (a Cyber Security & GDPR Consultancy Business).
Everyone is welcome to attend!
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was introduced on 25th May 2018 and applies to all new and existing businesses, regardless of size or sector. If you hold any personal information on an individual in a business capacity – for example if you have customers or employees then the new law applies to you.
• What is the GDPR?
• Your obligations as a new business
• 6 Guiding Principles
• Individuals’ rights under the law
• Sanctions and fines for non-compliance and data breaches
• What you need to do to be GDPR compliant
• How the rules impact your marketing
• Some of the documents, policies and procedures that must be in place
• The key information security measures you should implement