Series of regional interactive workshops designed to demonstrate the importance of innovation to your business’s future success.
Tourism NI is partnering with Innovate NI to host Innovate Tourism, a series of regional interactive workshops designed to demonstrate the importance of innovation to your business’s future success and how to embed innovation in day-to-day operations, creating value and enhancing the visitor experience.
Learn how to drive business growth, improve efficiency and meet customer expectations. This event will offer you the opportunity to talk to experts on a one-to-one basis. You will be provided with advice and guidance, including what funding support is available, to help you to generate new and exciting ideas to grow your business.
Purpose of the workshops
To demonstrate the importance of innovation for your business and increase awareness and knowledge of what innovation means in a tourism context.
What to expect
- An interactive learning-in-action workshop to help you understand the importance of innovation to ensure your business thrives.
- An introduction to the Innovation Fundamentals of the Innovate NI Framework through immersive, hands-on activities.
- Support to effectively recognise and capture innovative work and achieve innovation recognition.
- Help and guidance on how to avail of the wide range of innovation support available from a range of partners.
These workshops will run from 10am – 2.30pm*, including a working lunch, and will take place across four locations as follows:
- Tuesday 6th February: The Everglades Hotel, Derry~Londonderry
- Wednesday 7th February: The Junction, Dungannon
- Thursday 8th February: Crowne Plaza, Belfast
- Friday 9th February: Game of Thrones Studio Tour, Banbridge
*Please note timings are provisional and subject to change
Essential for relevance
- Innovation is the key to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving tourism landscape.
- Acquire skills and methods required to optimise your current offerings, transforming your business into an innovation powerhouse.
Added value for your business:
- Learn how to turn ideas into tangible, added value for your business and your visitors.
- Explore the wealth of advisory support and funds available through Tourism NI and Innovate NI, opening doors to new possibilities.
Who should attend?
Open to all NI tourism and related businesses who want to learn how to grow and succeed in a busy and highly competitive market.
First published 19 January 2024