Sales Academy Workshop
Date and time
Tueuesday 27 September 2022 from 10:00am to 12:30 pm
Workshop 3 of the Sales Academy Programme.
About this event
This workshop will focus on equipping you with the skills, the confidence and the tools to approach and engage with potential customers in a very credible way, thereby maximising the probability of securing new business.
The aim is to improve your skills and confidence in business communication so that you:
- Understand the necessity of thorough preparation before each new sales meeting;
- Can establish immediate credibility when meeting with a potential customer for the 1st time;
- Can articulate clearly how they are different from other comparable suppliers and deomnstrably show the competitive advantages that they can offer;
- Ask the right questions in the right way in order to really understand the underlying needs of the potential customer that they are engaging with;
- Can deal with objections / concerns on the part of the potential customer effectively;
- Close the sales meeting in a way that maximises the probability of securing new business.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
If you are a business based within the Fermanagh & Omagh District Council, have been trading for more than 12 months and employ less than 50 people, you could get FREE business support through the Sales Academy Programme.
Find out more and apply HERE