Enterprise NI, British Business Bank, Enterprise Causeway, and Omagh Enterprise have come together to host this free three-part funding series. The series aims to help our cohort of micro and small business owners understand what the right finance, at the right time, can do for their business.Where & when:
The three-part series will take place in both:
Enterprise Causeway: Fri 9th Sept, Mon 10th Oct & Fri 25th Nov
Omagh Enterprise: Mon 5th Sept, Mon 3rd Oct & Tues 22nd NovAll sessions will be held in person and will commence from 9am (sharp) – 2pm. A light networking lunch will be provided.
- Local micro (less than 10 employees), small (less than 50 employees) & self-employed business owners, operating in all sectors, as well as business advisors.
- Gain awareness and understanding of the different finance options available for your business needs
- Build confidence and readiness to access the right finance at the right time for your business.
- Develop your practical skills to access and embed successfully the right finance at the right time for your business.
- Learn from local established business owners about their first-hand experience of accessing different types of finance.
- Learn how to take action to use external finance and the sources of support.