Learn how to run Facebook and Instagram Adverts that generate more leads, enquiries and sales.
- Date: Monday 9 September 2019
- Time: 6:00 – 9:00pm
- Venue: Fermanagh Enterprise Ltd, Enniskillen Business Centre, 21 Lackaghboy Road, Enniskillen, BT74 4RL
This event is only available to businesses operating within Fermanagh and Omagh District Council.
We’ll help you with:
- Re-targeting visitors to your website with Facebook’s Pixel
- Targeting your email subscribers via Facebook ads
- Creating good copy and images for ads
- Finding the right people on Facebook and marketing to them
- Avoiding the ‘Boost money pit’ that many fall foul of
- Understanding the rule of touch points
- Creating and re-using audiences
- Understanding A/B testing
- And creating your first advert, audience, and marketing system with Facebook Ads
Stop depending on the boost button and begin boosting salesover likes. This is the most simple change you can make to revolutionise your ads performance.
Facebook knows who’s most likely to click on your ad, to like your ad, to share it and most importantly convert from it. And if you tell it what you want, it’ll optimise your ads to show them to potential customers.
The workshop will be delivered by Digital 24’s Digital Marketing Manager, Oisín Ó Murchú.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Important Info for Attendees: This is a practical masterclass, attendees should have admin access to the Facebook page & access to Facebook Ads Manager. Ideally, attendees will bring laptops rather than working from tablets or mobile phones, as the session will be laptop focused. Each business signed up can bring a maximum of 2 staff members.