Next Steps aims to motivate, support and inform participants about the tips, techniques and tools to use, to help them become successful female entrepreneurs, and increase confidence on key business themes, as individuals take the next steps on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Pre Start
- Idea Stage
- Early Stage Start Up
- Trading for less than 2 Years (full time)
- Trading over 2 years (part time)
- Established entrepreneur who has had to pivot or needs a refresher on key areas of business
The Next Steps series of webinars are open to all pre-start and early stage female entrepreneurs across Northern Ireland including those who may have been trading but lack confidence in key areas, haven’t started trading yet, or just want to explore business.
What can you expect?
- These events are designed to inspire, support and motivate female entrepreneurs to enhance their business knowledge at the early stages, so they can ultimately look towards future growth.
- During the morning you will have the opportunity to hear and learn from industry recognised facilitators on specific topics to develop your business.
- There will also be signposting to further support available and opportunities to use Q&A and chat function to ask further questions
- Webinars are available for all council areas and individuals may sign up for as many webinars as they feel would be beneficial
Webinar Topics and Dates:
- 24th February- FINANCE– How to get £££ back into your Business (Financing your business in a way that works for you) CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 23rd March- SALES– How to sell yourself and get the right people buying in with a winning value proposition! CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 13th April- PITCHING SUPPORT– In It to Win It CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 6th May- RESOURCING– Your time, Your business, Your Way CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 16th June- DIGITAL – Lets get Digital- Marketing at your fingertips CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 22nd September- MARKETING– Achieving your Competitive Advantage through a winning Marketing Strategy CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 20th October- CONFIDENCE & RESILIENCE Being a Woman in Business CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 18th November- GOALS- If your dreams don’t scare you they’re too small- Setting realistic goals to take your business to the next level