The Business of Literature
Spot-Lit is an exciting new project aimed at helping small businesses and cultural organisations to develop new products through Literary Tourism.
This opportunity will be of interest for sole traders, micro businesses, small and medium sized enterprises and cultural groups.
All sectors of the local economy are welcome to apply to join this free programme.
Tap into the business potential of Literary Tourism
The business opportunities linked to the great writers of our Region (Yeats, Beckett, Wilde, Heaney, Friel, Kavanagh and many more) are still relatively under-developed. Spot-Lit can put your business on the Literary Tourism map with the following resources:
- 3 Introductory workshops in January 2020 to help you see if your business could benefit from the project
- For participating businesses, a year long support programme offering business support and mentoring
- Innovation Vouchers to the value of €10,000 per business for those developing a new Literary Tourism product or service
- Access to international markets linked to the project including those in Finland, Scotland, Republic of Ireland
- Our new digital app for mobile phones connecting your business to customers and other cultural attractions and businesses across the Region
To find out more about how your business can benefit from Literary Tourism watch the video here: https://www.spot-lit.eu/
For more information about the opportunities for your business in Spot-Lit call Andy on Tel (048 from RoI) 66340710 Mobile +447841781161 or email: