Connect with world-leading advanced manufacturing stakeholders in India
Innovate UK has opened a new Global Business Innovation Programme (GBIP) to ambitious UK businesses that wish to collaborate with India on digital adaptation in the advanced manufacturing industry.
India represents major opportunities and strives to be a global manufacturing hub. The funded programme is a chance to showcase your business to the rapidly growing advanced manufacturing sector by participating in a five-day market visit to Pune and Bengaluru.
Up to 15 businesses will be selected to explore the innovation and growth opportunities in this market, and to receive valuable support from experienced innovation specialists.
This initiative is relevant for businesses in the advanced manufacturing sector, focused on delivering digital manufacturing solutions, such as:
- digital design for sustainable product development
- industrial digital technologies for process efficiency and productivity optimisation
- predictive maintenance, condition monitoring, inspection and testing
- artificial intelligence and data technologies
- robotics and automation
- industrial internet of things and connected factories
- augmented and virtual reality
Find out more about GBIP in India and how to apply.
Applications close Thursday 16 June 2022 at 15:00.
Source: Fermanagh Omagh District Council