Thinking about making changes to your social media, but don’t where to start? Or wondering if this is the social media workshop for you?
Tuesday 24 March 2020 at 6:00pm-9.00pm in Fermanagh House, Broadmeadow Place, Enniskillen , BT74 7HR
About this Event
This workshop has been designed to teach creative business owners / social-media-managers-in-the-making / marketing professionals some of the skills, marketing strategies and solutions to help our attendees feel confident about the content they’re publishing online to best market their business, & more importantly, … why!
This workshop is best suited to frequent users of social media for business, who have social channels established and a working knowledge of each.
This workshop covers
- Social Media Channel Optimisation
- Developing and refining your social media approach. Tips and tricks to promote engagement. Our focus will be on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- How to improve your visual aesthetic online [featuring tips + tricks Digital 24 use that don’t require you to be a professional photographer or graphic designer, but will help elevate your visuals online]
- Managing your social platforms [rather than them managing you!]
- Content scheduling and managing your social media platforms to maximise your efficiency.
- How to measure your social activity, draw insights and use these to update your strategy.
- How to structure Facebook / Instgram Ad Campaigns
This Free workshop is aimed at people who want to learn how to make an impact on social media, to ensure it delivers for your business. Niamh will give practical tools and tips to help you improve the effectiveness of your social media and identify which of the top social media channels to use for your business.
The session will be delivered by Niamh Taylor – CEO of Digital Twenty Four, Co-Founder of NI Social Media Awards, Managing Director of Alchemy Digital Trainer and Lead Mentor on the Digital Support Programme.
Niamh is a multi award-winning digital marketing expert with over 20 years international experience in marketing, both online and offline, across B2B, B2C and public sector.
The session is delivered as part of Fermanagh & Omagh District Council’s Enterprise Month.Click Here to View the Full Programme
For more information visit www.fermanaghomagh.com.