HMRC have a selection of webinars, e-learning and YouTube videos available to help you.
HMRC’s YouTube channel has a selection of short videos covering topics such as:
Why not ask your question on HMRC’s Small Business Forum? Be one of the many businesses who are already benefitting from the advice of HMRC experts by joining the community here.
Follow HMRC on Twitter @HMRCBusiness to stay updated with the latest information available.
There’s also a selection of live and interactive webinars to assist you. Click on the link to save your place.
- Expenses and benefits – entertaining staff
- Expenses and benefits – phone, internet and home working
- Expenses and benefits – employee travel
- What is VAT – an introduction
- VAT and motoring expenses
If you can’t join a live webinar then you can view the following recorded webinars, at a time to suit you.
Source: HMRC’s online support