Support and funding for promising leaders of high-growth engineering SMEs
The Royal Academy of Engineering has opened a new round of applications for its 2019 SME Leaders programme.
Delivered by the Academy’s Enterprise Hub, the programme supports promising leaders of high-growth UK-based engineering SMEs to develop their skills and teams, and to enable them to reach their growth targets.
The Academy encourages the pursuit and growth of excellence in engineering, equipping C-suite staff with the skills necessary for lasting impact. The award provides:
- a £10,000 grant to fund your choice of leadership training courses
- six months of one-to-one coaching
- masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- provision of an experienced business mentor
- access to drop-in workspace in central London
- travel reimbursement for programme activities
The SME Leaders programme is open for applications until 16:00 on 26 November 2018.
Find out how to apply to the SME Leaders programme