Stage 1 of the Launchpad funding for health and life sciences in Northern Ireland is now open
Innovate UK is to invest up to £2 million for business-led projects in the life and health sciences innovation cluster in Northern Ireland. Businesses can seek funding for innovation projects on a wide range of life and health sciences topics, including:
- biomarker discovery and validation
- medical technology devices
- translation or validation of precision medicine approaches
To be eligible, your business must be active or growing work activities in the life and health sciences innovation cluster in Northern Ireland.
Currently, two strands of this Launchpad competition are open:
- for single applicants – De minimis or Minimal Financial Assistance (MFA)
- for collaborations – Collaborative Research and Development (CR&D)
Find out more about the Northern Ireland Launchpad.
The deadline for applications is 11am on Wednesday 13 December 2023.
Potential applicants can join an online briefing on 7 November 2023 to find out more about the Launchpad competition.
You can also register to attend an in-person event on Friday 10 November 2023 at the Waterfoot Hotel, Derry~Londonderry, organised by the Health Innovation Research Alliance Northern Ireland.