Enter the awards and get your social media efforts recognised
The first ever Social Media Awards in Northern Ireland have been launched, with the goal of recognising the best individuals and businesses in social media marketing.
Social media platforms are used daily by thousands of businesses and organisations across Northern Ireland to reach their target audiences and according to Ofcom’s Online Nation 2019 Report, 70% of UK adults have a social media account and about one in every five minutes spent online is on social media.
The inaugural Northern Ireland Social Media Awards aim to highlight local businesses and organisations excelling in social media marketing. There are 26 award categories to enter including:
- Best Social Media Campaign in Hospitality
- Best use of Social Media in Retail
- Most Innovative Use of Social Media
- Social Media Marketer of the Year
Mark Wright, director of digital marketing agency Climb Online will sit on the independent judging panel along with:
- Stephen Baxter-Crawford, social media manager for Queen’s University Belfast
- Louise Rumball, founder of London based social media and influencer marketing agency, Chapter Three
- Emma Gribben, global digital marketing trainer and consultant
- Valerie Roe of Valerie Roe PR in Dublin
- California based Gary Hughes, CEO of lifestyle company Deuce Brand
How to apply
Applicants have until Monday 19 August 2019 to apply for the awards at www.nisocialmediaawards.com, after which time a shortlist will be agreed on by a panel of judges.
The final winners will be revealed at a gala event in the Europa Hotel on Thursday 26 September 2019 and will be hosted by social influencer Annette Kelly of Little Penny Thoughts.
For further information on the inaugural Northern Ireland Social Media Awards or to enter before Monday 19th August go to www.nisocialmediaawards.com