This programme helps workplaces to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees through personalised support.
Work Well Live Well is a free workplace health and wellbeing support programme funded by the Public Health Agency (PHA) and delivered by Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke (NICHS).
The aim of Work Well Live Well is to help local workplaces to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees through personalised support.
The programme begins by supporting businesses to carry out a health and wellbeing survey in the workplace, analysing the results to determine health priorities and subsequently developing a bespoke, three-year health action plan.
Why sign up to Work Well Live Well?
- Delivery of Health Champion training for employees to help drive health and wellbeing initiatives forward.
- Access to three NICHS Well Talks or webinars to support staff in making informed lifestyle changes for improved health.
- Provision of advanced workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid.
- Professional networking opportunities for Health Champions.
- Support with signing up to and implementing the Equality Commission’s Mental Health Charter.
- Provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives.
- All workplaces that successfully complete Work Well Live Well will receive a workplace health and wellbeing award.
- Ongoing support from the experienced NICHS Workplace Health and Wellbeing team.
Find out more and sign up for Work Well Live Well