Can you Imagine It?
5 exclusive, full day bootcamps for 20 women who are in need of some guidance when it comes to pursuing their business idea
Each bootcamp will take place across 5 different locations in Northern Ireland as we encourage change, confidence and communication as an entrepreneur. Lets focus on your ideas or vision and provide practical advice on how to drive it all forward.
Each bootcamp will be hosted by 2 experienced facilitators, along with guest speakers from our local entrepreneurial community to share their business tips and secrets to success – not forgetting vital networking opportunities to connect with like-minded women.
The Bootcamp is ideal for anyone who has a business idea or early stage trading who would like support from an expert and to meet with 19 other like minded women to develop their idea, plan their vision, seek guidance and connect with other women on a similar journey.
We will have lunch around 12.30pm and will finish our day at 4pm.
Each of the Bootcamps will be facilitated by Roisin McDermott, Head of Entrepreneurship, of Women in Business, who is an experienced Business Trainer and mentor.
There will be lots of great discussion, as well giving you quiet time to think and make some notes.
Our key themes are:
- Knowing your personal values and business values
- Developing your vision and plan
- Key challenges for start ups
- What is holding you back?
- Exploring those challenges
- Discussing business start up issues including marketing and communications
- Learning from the facilitators, each other and the speakers
- Learning and listening to yourself!
- Support to help you going forward
We will be joined by excellent guest speakers and entrepreneurs. We expect that they will give you lots of inspiration and guidance. We have limited places on the bootcamp, so make sure to book early to avoid disappointment!
- If you have a business idea.
- If you feel a bit stuck, needing to think, renew, plan and move forward.
- For those who are in the process of starting a business.
- For those who are already trading at an early stage.
- If you run a lifestyle business – perhaps it has been a hobby or side hustle.
- If you started a business recently but need direction to make it your main income.
- Previous participants of Go For It or an equivalent start up programme, but have not yet launched a business.
- Start up businesses that have been impacted by the Pandemic, Brexit or market changes.
Bootcamp 2 | Causeway | Fri 9th Jun
Bootcamp 3 | Belfast | Thurs 7th Sep
Bootcamp 4 | Dungannon | Wed 18th Oct
Bootcamp 5 | Mallusk | w/c 19th Feb 2024
Yes You Can Programme Manager
Roisin is a Business Mentor and Trainer with over 20 years experience in supporting entrepreneurship. She has a degree in Business Studies, an MBA, and an Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing and was one of the primary founders of Women in Business. Roisin has re-joined the Women in Business team to lead the Yes You Can programme on a part time basis, supporting female entrepreneurship. Prior to being self-employed for 14 years as Seed Mentoring, she has worked in the enterprise agency network for North Down Development and East Belfast Enterprise. Roisin is also the Treasurer of Specialisterne NI, a social enterprise supporting neuro-diversity and employability and coaches a local girls football team.Apply Here