A series of in-person bitesize events to take you on a funding awareness and preparation journey over three months
Enterprise Northern Ireland, British Business Bank, Enterprise Causeway, and Omagh Enterprise have come together to host a free three-part funding series.
The series aims to help local micro and small business owners understand what the right finance, at the right time, can do for their business.
Who should attend?
Local micro (less than 10 employees), small (less than 50 employees) and self-employed business owners, operating in all sectors, as well as business advisors.
What will you learn?
By attending these sessions you will:
- gain awareness and understanding of the different finance options available for your business needs
- build confidence and readiness to access the right finance at the right time for your business
- develop your practical skills to access and embed successfully the right finance at the right time for your business
- learn from local established business owners about their first-hand experience of accessing different types of finance
- learn how to take action to use external finance and the sources of support
Where and when?
The three-part series will take place in two locations:
- Friday 9 September – Debt Finance
- Monday 10 October – Grant & Equity Finance
- Friday 25 November – Transition to Net Zero
- Monday 5 September – Debt Finance
- Monday 3 October – Grant & Equity Finance
- Tuesday 22 November – Transition to Net Zero
All sessions will be held in person and will commence from 9am to 2pm. A light networking lunch will be provided.